Daytime Hourly, In-Home Care Services Available at an Hourly Rate
Sometimes your elderly family member or loved one needs extra care when you can’t be there – for personal hygiene, helparound the house, companionship, errands and appointments, or for temporary assistance following a surgery, accident or hospitalization. In these cases, GreatCare of Indianapolis can step in during your time of need.
We offer the same kind of service that we offer for our 24-hour care, slumber care and morning/evening care patients, but at a convenient, hourly rate that you can use as needed. Some of the situations in which GreatCare might help you include:
- Primary or supplemental caregiver or Dementia and Alzheimer patients
- Respite care for overworked family caregiver
- Supplemental support during Hospice admission
- Checking in on your loved one while you’re away
- Transporting them to doctor’s appointments
- Running errands (shopping, visiting friends or family)
- Daily hygiene needs and incontinence management
- Light housekeeping, trash collection, laundry and mail management
- Appointment scheduling
- Medication reminders
- Pet care assistance
Let GreatCare customize an hourly, in-home care package that works best for your loved one’s care needs and budget. With GreatCare’s help and support your loved one will be more like the person they use to be. Contact GreatCare of Indianapolis to learn more, and schedule a complimentary consultation.